The Department of Geography at the University of Zadar, in cooperation with the Department of Geography and that of History at the University of Zagreb, with the support of the European Society for Environmental History (ESEH), is pleased to announce a four-day thematic summer school: Natural and cultural heritage under different governments. The school will take place in Zadar, Croatia, from 4 until 7 July 2017 (immediately after the ESEH 10th International Conference in Zagreb, 28 June – 2 July 2017).
Further details are available in the full call. Application deadline is 1 April 2017.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021