The Department of Geography at the University of Zadar, in cooperation with the Department of Geography and that of History at the University of Zagreb, with the support of the European Society for Environmental History (ESEH), is pleased to announce a four-day thematic summer school: Natural and cultural heritage under different governments. The school will take place in Zadar, Croatia, from 4 until 7 July 2017 (immediately after the ESEH 10th International Conference in Zagreb, 28 June – 2 July 2017).
Further details are available in the full call. Application deadline is 1 April 2017.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala