The Department of Geography at the University of Zadar, in cooperation with the Department of Geography and that of History at the University of Zagreb, with the support of the European Society for Environmental History (ESEH), is pleased to announce a four-day thematic summer school: Natural and cultural heritage under different governments. The school will take place in Zadar, Croatia, from 4 until 7 July 2017 (immediately after the ESEH 10th International Conference in Zagreb, 28 June – 2 July 2017).
Further details are available in the full call. Application deadline is 1 April 2017.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced