The GARDEN project (Guide on Archives Regarding ENvironmental history in Belgium, 18th-20th c.), the State Archives in Belgium and PolleN-University of Namur (Center of Environmental History of Namur) are glad to invite you to the 2nd Meeting on Environmental History in Belgium (Belgium, Luxemburg, Congo, Rwanda, Burundi).
This meeting will take place at the University of Namur (Belgium) from 29 November to 1 december 2012. The colloquium will be held mainly, but not exclusively, in French.
It is necessary to book your participation at the workshop by sending an e-mail to Professor Fulgence Delleaux (University of Namur): email@example.com.
Further details are available in the workshop programme (in French).
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala