Special edition of the ESEH Notepad about environmental history in Hungary:
Notepad no. 47 August 2013, Environment and History, Vol 19, Nr. 3
The Hungarian group of the ESEH has its own webpage. The site is mainly in Hungarian, but there is a brief overview in English.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala