Special edition of the ESEH Notepad about environmental history in Hungary:
Notepad no. 47 August 2013, Environment and History, Vol 19, Nr. 3
The Hungarian group of the ESEH has its own webpage. The site is mainly in Hungarian, but there is a brief overview in English.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced