The Department of History at the University of Freiburg, Germany, is organising a workshop on the history of the problematic relationship between economy and ecology. The workshop, titled Ecology and the Economy in Modern Industrial Societies – On the History of a Relationship and convened by Martin Bemmann, Ella Müller, and Simone Müller-Pohl, will take place in Freiburg from 30 July to 1 August 2015.
Submissions will be accepted until 31 October 2014. Please send an abstract of 500 – 750 words, as well as a short bio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full call for papers with further details, in both English and German, is available below:
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021