The Department of History at the University of Freiburg, Germany, is organising a workshop on the history of the problematic relationship between economy and ecology. The workshop, titled Ecology and the Economy in Modern Industrial Societies – On the History of a Relationship and convened by Martin Bemmann, Ella Müller, and Simone Müller-Pohl, will take place in Freiburg from 30 July to 1 August 2015.
Submissions will be accepted until 31 October 2014. Please send an abstract of 500 – 750 words, as well as a short bio to: email@example.com.
A full call for papers with further details, in both English and German, is available below:
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced