The Department of History at the University of Freiburg, Germany, is organising a workshop on the history of the problematic relationship between economy and ecology. The workshop, titled Ecology and the Economy in Modern Industrial Societies – On the History of a Relationship and convened by Martin Bemmann, Ella Müller, and Simone Müller-Pohl, will take place in Freiburg from 30 July to 1 August 2015.
Submissions will be accepted until 31 October 2014. Please send an abstract of 500 – 750 words, as well as a short bio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full call for papers with further details, in both English and German, is available below:
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023
- Travel Grants for ESEH Bern Conference – 2023
- Call for Applications: ESEH 2023 Summer Schools (17-20 August 2023)