Workshop: Environmental History in Lusophone countries, March 2012, Coimbra, Portugal
We are seeking contributors for a workshop on Environmental History in Lusophone countries (Portugal, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Guinea Bissau, Timor Leste, São Tomé and Príncipe) to be held in Coimbra (PT) in the last week of March 2012. We would appreciate any suggestions on possible speakers and/or prospective participants. Graduate students in advanced stages of their dissertations are particularly welcome. The workshop will be in Portuguese and English, and we plan to publish the proceedings shortly after. Anyone interested in participating, or willing to help, may contact:
Stefania Barca (Centre for Social Studies, University of Coimbra): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inês Amorim (University of Porto, Faculty of Arts, Department of History, Political and Internation Studies, Transdisciplinary Research Center: Culture, Space and Memory): email@example.com.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021