Workshop: Environmental History in Lusophone countries, March 2012, Coimbra, Portugal
We are seeking contributors for a workshop on Environmental History in Lusophone countries (Portugal, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Guinea Bissau, Timor Leste, São Tomé and Príncipe) to be held in Coimbra (PT) in the last week of March 2012. We would appreciate any suggestions on possible speakers and/or prospective participants. Graduate students in advanced stages of their dissertations are particularly welcome. The workshop will be in Portuguese and English, and we plan to publish the proceedings shortly after. Anyone interested in participating, or willing to help, may contact:
Stefania Barca (Centre for Social Studies, University of Coimbra): email@example.com.
Inês Amorim (University of Porto, Faculty of Arts, Department of History, Political and Internation Studies, Transdisciplinary Research Center: Culture, Space and Memory): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments