Workshop: Environmental History in Lusophone countries, March 2012, Coimbra, Portugal
We are seeking contributors for a workshop on Environmental History in Lusophone countries (Portugal, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Guinea Bissau, Timor Leste, São Tomé and Príncipe) to be held in Coimbra (PT) in the last week of March 2012. We would appreciate any suggestions on possible speakers and/or prospective participants. Graduate students in advanced stages of their dissertations are particularly welcome. The workshop will be in Portuguese and English, and we plan to publish the proceedings shortly after. Anyone interested in participating, or willing to help, may contact:
Stefania Barca (Centre for Social Studies, University of Coimbra): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inês Amorim (University of Porto, Faculty of Arts, Department of History, Political and Internation Studies, Transdisciplinary Research Center: Culture, Space and Memory): email@example.com.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala