The Centre for History for Economics at the University of Cambridge, UK, is organising a workshop titled “Energy in History” which will be held on 27 February 2015.
Confirmed participants include Sir Tony Wrigley (Cambridge) Paul Warde (Cambridge), Janet Stewart (Durham), and Frank Trentmann (Birkbeck). The organising committee consists of Kayt Button, Tae-Hoon Kim, Marta Musso, and Paul Warde
Proposals from early researchers working on any aspect of the history of energy are invited by 30 November 2014. Some funding to cover costs will be available.
For further details please see the full call for papers below.
For some related events, see
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala