The Centre for History for Economics at the University of Cambridge, UK, is organising a workshop titled “Energy in History” which will be held on 27 February 2015.
Confirmed participants include Sir Tony Wrigley (Cambridge) Paul Warde (Cambridge), Janet Stewart (Durham), and Frank Trentmann (Birkbeck). The organising committee consists of Kayt Button, Tae-Hoon Kim, Marta Musso, and Paul Warde
Proposals from early researchers working on any aspect of the history of energy are invited by 30 November 2014. Some funding to cover costs will be available.
For further details please see the full call for papers below.
For some related events, see
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments