The Centre for History for Economics at the University of Cambridge, UK, is organising a workshop titled “Energy in History” which will be held on 27 February 2015.
Confirmed participants include Sir Tony Wrigley (Cambridge) Paul Warde (Cambridge), Janet Stewart (Durham), and Frank Trentmann (Birkbeck). The organising committee consists of Kayt Button, Tae-Hoon Kim, Marta Musso, and Paul Warde
Proposals from early researchers working on any aspect of the history of energy are invited by 30 November 2014. Some funding to cover costs will be available.
For further details please see the full call for papers below.
For some related events, see
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced