The Centre for History for Economics at the University of Cambridge, UK, is organising a workshop titled “Energy in History” which will be held on 27 February 2015.
Confirmed participants include Sir Tony Wrigley (Cambridge) Paul Warde (Cambridge), Janet Stewart (Durham), and Frank Trentmann (Birkbeck). The organising committee consists of Kayt Button, Tae-Hoon Kim, Marta Musso, and Paul Warde
Proposals from early researchers working on any aspect of the history of energy are invited by 30 November 2014. Some funding to cover costs will be available.
For further details please see the full call for papers below.
For some related events, see
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023