The Network of Health and Environment is inviting panel and paper proposals for the European Social Science History Association Conference (ESSHC), at Valencia, 30 March – 2 April 2016. Proposals are invited for any subject dealing with the social history of health and with environmental history.
The deadline is 1 May 2015. Further information is available in the full call for papers.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala