The 42nd ICOHTEC Symposium will be held together with IEEE Histelcon in Tel Aviv from 16 to 21 August 2015. The main theme of the meeting will be History of High-Technologies and Their Socio-Cultural Contexts. All proposals should be submitted electronically by 2 February 2015 via the ICOHTEC website.
Please find further information in the full call for papers.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments