The 42nd ICOHTEC Symposium will be held together with IEEE Histelcon in Tel Aviv from 16 to 21 August 2015. The main theme of the meeting will be History of High-Technologies and Their Socio-Cultural Contexts. All proposals should be submitted electronically by 2 February 2015 via the ICOHTEC website.
Please find further information in the full call for papers.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala