The Collegium Carolinum – Research Centre for the Bohemian Countries (Munich), the Herder Institute for Historical Research on East Central Europe / Institute of the Leibniz Association (Marburg) and the Centre for Environmental History at the University of Tallinn, in cooperation with the Graduate School for Eastern and South Eastern European Studies in Munich/Regensburg and the European Society for Environmental History, are organising a conference on Migration and Landscape Change. Changes in the cultural landscape of 19th and 20th-century East Central Europe which will be held in Munich, Germany, on 23 and 24 May 2014.
The deadline for proposals is 31 December 2013. Please send your proposals in electronic form (preferably as a Word document) to Martin Zückert of the Collegium Carolinum: Martin.Zueckert@extern.lrz-muenchen.de.
More details are available in the full call for papers (click on the link to download or read below):
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021