Stefan Dorondel, Francisc I. Rainer Institute of Anthropology Bucharest, and Stelu Serban, The Institute for Southeast European Studies Bucharest, invite submission for an edited volume entitled “The State, Experts and Nature: Engineering the Modern Southeast and Eastern Europe Environment.”
The deadline for abstract submission is October 1st, 2017.
Below the full text of the CfP:
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced