Stefan Dorondel, Francisc I. Rainer Institute of Anthropology Bucharest, and Stelu Serban, The Institute for Southeast European Studies Bucharest, invite submission for an edited volume entitled “The State, Experts and Nature: Engineering the Modern Southeast and Eastern Europe Environment.”
The deadline for abstract submission is October 1st, 2017.
Below the full text of the CfP:
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala