The University of Salzburg is organizing a workshop titled “Urban Society and Environmental Change in Small and Mid-size Cities, ca. 1700-1900” that will take place in Salzburg on 10-11 March 2017. Further details are available in the full call for papers The deadline for submissions is 30 November 2016.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala