The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences in Stockholm is organizing a workshop titled From above: on a scientifically privileged position.
The workshop, which aims to “explore the modern history of scientific technologies, cultural practices and aesthetic conventions that produced extra-ordinary views from above,” will take place on 12-13 January 2017. Deadline for submissions is 16 June 2016.
Further information is available in the attached invitation.
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023