The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences in Stockholm is organizing a workshop titled From above: on a scientifically privileged position.
The workshop, which aims to “explore the modern history of scientific technologies, cultural practices and aesthetic conventions that produced extra-ordinary views from above,” will take place on 12-13 January 2017. Deadline for submissions is 16 June 2016.
Further information is available in the attached invitation.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala