The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences in Stockholm is organizing a workshop titled From above: on a scientifically privileged position.
The workshop, which aims to “explore the modern history of scientific technologies, cultural practices and aesthetic conventions that produced extra-ordinary views from above,” will take place on 12-13 January 2017. Deadline for submissions is 16 June 2016.
Further information is available in the attached invitation.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021