RURAL WORLDS ON THE MOVE
Winter conference of the British Agricultural History Society
Saturday 6 December 2014, 10.30-4.30.
Senate House, UCL, Malet St., London WC1
‘Rural Worlds on the Move’ is a one-day conference addressing themes of migration of people and species in relation to rural life in Britain and Ireland between medieval times and the present.
Speakers are Professor Harriet Ritvo (Massachusetts Institute of Technology); Professor Mark Bailey (University of East Anglia); Professor Clair Wills (Queen Mary), and Dr Lyn Boothman (University of Cambridge).
The cost of the conference is £30 (with lunch) or £15 (without lunch). To register and view the full program, go to http://www.bahs.org.uk/events.html. For queries please contact Paul Warde at P.Warde@uea.ac.uk.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)