RURAL WORLDS ON THE MOVE
Winter conference of the British Agricultural History Society
Saturday 6 December 2014, 10.30-4.30.
Senate House, UCL, Malet St., London WC1
‘Rural Worlds on the Move’ is a one-day conference addressing themes of migration of people and species in relation to rural life in Britain and Ireland between medieval times and the present.
Speakers are Professor Harriet Ritvo (Massachusetts Institute of Technology); Professor Mark Bailey (University of East Anglia); Professor Clair Wills (Queen Mary), and Dr Lyn Boothman (University of Cambridge).
The cost of the conference is £30 (with lunch) or £15 (without lunch). To register and view the full program, go to http://www.bahs.org.uk/events.html. For queries please contact Paul Warde at P.Warde@uea.ac.uk.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala