The dates for the EASLCE/NIES conference “Framing Nature: Signs, Stories, and Ecologies of Meaning”, to be held in Tartu, Estonia, have been changed. The conference will now take place between 29 April and 3 May 2014.
This is also a reminder that the call for papers is still open until 1 October 2013. See the link above for further details.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala