On October 27-28, 2017, the TürkeiEuropaZentrum (TEZ) of Universität Hamburg will host a two-day academic workshop on the Environmental History of the Ottoman Empire and Turkey, which has been co-funded by ESEH with a small workshop grant.
Please find below the programme of the workshop:
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)