Rural History v. Environmental History? Summer School
Flaran, 27-30 June 2012
Toulouse University 2 (Le Mirail) and the CNRS, with the support of the European Society for Environmental History (ESEH), l’Association des Journées Internationales d’Histoire de l’Abbaye de Flaran, and the FRAMESPA (UMR 5136), are organizing an inaugural summer school for rural and environmental history.
The summer school will bring together lecturers, mentors, doctoral and post-doctoral students from France as well as members of the European Society for Environmental History from elsewhere, all working on aspects of rural environmental history of the medieval and modern periods. Further information and details are available in the Summer School’s call for applications.
The organization will cover the principal travel costs and the costs for the duration of the visit. Places are available for doctoral students and immediate postdocs. Applications must be sent by May 28, 2012 to the Chair of the ESEH Summer School Committee, Dr. Dolly Jørgensen (email@example.com).
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced