Nominations for elected positions
ESEH is soliciting nominations for our association’s leadership positions to be elected at the 2019 Ordinary General Meeting (OGM). Any ESEH Member can suggest candidates, including themselves, to the Nominations Committee (nominations[at]eseh.org) no later than 3 June 2019 (80 days before the OGM).
The positions, which have a two-year term (2019-2021), are:
- Vice-President (2 positions);
- Financial Control Committee (2 positions).
The positions, which have a four-year term (2019-2023), are the Regional Representatives for the following regions:
- Benelux Countries;
- Britain and Ireland;
- Czechia and Slovakia;
- German Speaking Countries;
- South Africa;
In addition, two new regions will apply to be accepted by the OGM and will then need a Regional Representative:
- Croatia and Slovenia (enlargement of the current region Croatia);
- Ukraine (new region).
The duties of these positions are outlined in the ESEH Constitution, which you can read online.
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023
- Travel Grants for ESEH Bern Conference – 2023
- Call for Applications: ESEH 2023 Summer Schools (17-20 August 2023)