Nominations for elected positions
ESEH is soliciting nominations for our association’s leadership positions to be elected at the 2019 Ordinary General Meeting (OGM). Any ESEH Member can suggest candidates, including themselves, to the Nominations Committee (nominations[at]eseh.org) no later than 3 June 2019 (80 days before the OGM).
The positions, which have a two-year term (2019-2021), are:
- Vice-President (2 positions);
- Financial Control Committee (2 positions).
The positions, which have a four-year term (2019-2023), are the Regional Representatives for the following regions:
- Benelux Countries;
- Britain and Ireland;
- Czechia and Slovakia;
- German Speaking Countries;
- South Africa;
In addition, two new regions will apply to be accepted by the OGM and will then need a Regional Representative:
- Croatia and Slovenia (enlargement of the current region Croatia);
- Ukraine (new region).
The duties of these positions are outlined in the ESEH Constitution, which you can read online.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced