A support of your summer school by ESEH brings you several benefits:
> First, your summer school would become an official ESEH summer school and would be advertised as such by yourself but also by ESEH on its webpage and through its newsletter.
> Second, a small financial contribution of 500 Euros.
> Third, we are happy to share with you experiences of former summer schools, and we offer support in crafting both the CfP and the school program and help in the selection process of the applications.
In turn, we expect:
> That you share with us the CfP and program before publishing it.
> That the working language of the school is English (to make it accessible to as many students as possible).
> That there are no fees and, if possible, participants are provided with free or near to free accommodation.
> That a school report is written to be published on the ESEH website (non-exclusively).
To contact the ESEH Summer School Committee please e-mail email@example.com.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)