A support of your summer school by ESEH brings you several benefits:
> First, your summer school would become an official ESEH summer school and would be advertised as such by yourself but also by ESEH on its webpage and through its newsletter.
> Second, a small financial contribution of 500 Euros.
> Third, we are happy to share with you experiences of former summer schools, and we offer support in crafting both the CfP and the school program and help in the selection process of the applications.
In turn, we expect:
> That you share with us the CfP and program before publishing it.
> That the working language of the school is English (to make it accessible to as many students as possible).
> That there are no fees and, if possible, participants are provided with free or near to free accommodation.
> That a school report is written to be published on the ESEH website (non-exclusively).
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala