The Faculty of Humanities of the University of Oulu announces a two-year Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Environmental or Medical Humanities to start at the beginning of March, 2015. This researcher position is placed at The Age of Adjustments – Critical and Historical Perspectives on Governing Citizens, Health and the Environment research community (RC) at the University of Oulu. The RC focuses on environmental and medical humanities. The RC was rated as ‘outstanding’ (6/6) in the previous research assessment exercise at the University of Oulu in the category of new research initiatives in 2013.
A full job announcement is available on the University of Oulu’s website.
Applications, including attachments, should be submitted by 8 December 2014, using the electronic application form.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021