The Faculty of Humanities of the University of Oulu announces a two-year Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Environmental or Medical Humanities to start at the beginning of March, 2015. This researcher position is placed at The Age of Adjustments – Critical and Historical Perspectives on Governing Citizens, Health and the Environment research community (RC) at the University of Oulu. The RC focuses on environmental and medical humanities. The RC was rated as ‘outstanding’ (6/6) in the previous research assessment exercise at the University of Oulu in the category of new research initiatives in 2013.
A full job announcement is available on the University of Oulu’s website.
Applications, including attachments, should be submitted by 8 December 2014, using the electronic application form.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala