The Herder Institute for Historical Research on East Central Europe in Marburg, Germany invites, applications for the position of junior researcher (pre-doctoral) within a project on the environmental history of the Free City of Danzig/Gdansk 1918-1939.
Deadline for applications is 10 November 2016. For further details see the full call for papers.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced