The Department of History at The Ohio State University invites applications for the position of Assistant (tenure-eligible) or Associate Professor (tenured) in Environmental History and Sustainability. Candidates with specializations in any geographic region or chronological era are welcome to apply.
Review of applications will begin on October 20, 2015 and continue until the position is filled. Further details are available in the attached job offer.
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions