The Department of History at The Ohio State University invites applications for the position of Assistant (tenure-eligible) or Associate Professor (tenured) in Environmental History and Sustainability. Candidates with specializations in any geographic region or chronological era are welcome to apply.
Review of applications will begin on October 20, 2015 and continue until the position is filled. Further details are available in the attached job offer.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021