The Department of History at The Ohio State University invites applications for the position of Assistant (tenure-eligible) or Associate Professor (tenured) in Environmental History and Sustainability. Candidates with specializations in any geographic region or chronological era are welcome to apply.
Review of applications will begin on October 20, 2015 and continue until the position is filled. Further details are available in the attached job offer.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala