The Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society is seeking a Research Associate to join the small team working on the Environment & Society Portal. This is a part-time (19h/week) position suitable for Ph.D. candidates. The position starts 15 November 2015 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The deadline for applications is 22 September 2015. Full details are available in the job specifications below or on the website.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021