Nanyang Technological University in Singapore is looking for candidates for a tenure-track position in environmental history. NTU has a relatively new and rapidly growing history department and is looking to hire at the assistant professor level. Applications are invited from scholars working broadly in the area of environmental history. The geographical specialization is also open (that is, candidates need not specialize in Asia or Asian topics).
A full description of the position as advertised is available on the webpages of the History Department at NTU.
The position is open until filled, but to receive full consideration, applications should be dispatched to the Search Committee by 17 March 2013.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)