A new issue of Ekonomska i ekohistorija/Economic and Ecohistory: Croatian Research Journal for Economic and Environmental History has been published. All issues of the journal, founded in 2005 by the Association of Croatian Economic and Environmental History (Zagreb) and the publishing house “Meridijani” (Samobor), are freely accessible online at the link above.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala