A new issue of Ekonomska i ekohistorija/Economic and Ecohistory: Croatian Research Journal for Economic and Environmental History has been published. All issues of the journal, founded in 2005 by the Association of Croatian Economic and Environmental History (Zagreb) and the publishing house “Meridijani” (Samobor), are freely accessible online at the link above.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced