If you are interested in knowing more about what happened at this year’s ESEH Summer School, please read Elke Ackermann’s excellent report below.
Leah Vaughan Aronowsky has also written a report of the Summer School, that has been published on the AmericanScience blog.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced