If you are interested in knowing more about what happened at this year’s ESEH Summer School, please read Elke Ackermann’s excellent report below.
Leah Vaughan Aronowsky has also written a report of the Summer School, that has been published on the AmericanScience blog.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala