Arcadia: Online Explorations in Environmental History is a joint project of the ESEH and the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society. It offers encyclopedia-like illustrated articles on subjects relating to both nature and human society.
ESEH members are warmly invited to participate in the production of this innovative research and outreach tool: you may contact the Arcadia editors with your ideas at email@example.com.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)