The Latin American and Caribbean Society for Environmental History (Solcha, for its acronym in Spanish), the Universidad de los Andes and the Universidad Nacional de Colombia invites graduate students to apply to the First Summer School on Latin American Environmental History, which will take place in Bogota between Monday June 3rd and Friday June 7th.
Deadline for submissions is 23 March 2013.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala