The Latin American and Caribbean Society for Environmental History (Solcha, for its acronym in Spanish), the Universidad de los Andes and the Universidad Nacional de Colombia invites graduate students to apply to the First Summer School on Latin American Environmental History, which will take place in Bogota between Monday June 3rd and Friday June 7th.
Deadline for submissions is 23 March 2013.
For more information see the attached flyer and visit the school’s website.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments