The Latin American and Caribbean Society for Environmental History (Solcha, for its acronym in Spanish), the Universidad de los Andes and the Universidad Nacional de Colombia invites graduate students to apply to the First Summer School on Latin American Environmental History, which will take place in Bogota between Monday June 3rd and Friday June 7th.
Deadline for submissions is 23 March 2013.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced