The Latin American and Caribbean Society for Environmental History (Solcha, for its acronym in Spanish), the Universidad de los Andes and the Universidad Nacional de Colombia invites graduate students to apply to the First Summer School on Latin American Environmental History, which will take place in Bogota between Monday June 3rd and Friday June 7th.
Deadline for submissions is 23 March 2013.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021