The next Turku Book Award will be presented in Munich in 2013; eligible books are those published in 2011 or 2012. Nominated books should be submitted in three copies by mail to the Rachel Carson Center in Munich by
15 January 20131 December 2012. If the monograph is written in a language other than English, please include a one-page English summary.
Committee members include:
- Franziska Torma (RCC)
- Stefania Barca (ESEH)
- Julia Herzberg (RCC)
- Uwe Lübken (RCC)
- Paul Warde (ESEH)
The address for submissions is:
Rachel Carson Center
Full details are available in the book award official announcement.
Updated and corrected on 22 May 2012
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions