The Spanish University Network for Environmental History (RUEDHA – Red Universitaria Española de Historia Ambiental) will held its biennial meeting, entitled Common Territories: Tools vs the Capitalocene, on November 8-9, 2018 in Granada, Spain. The English version of the programme is below, for Spanish please see here.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments