The Spanish University Network for Environmental History (RUEDHA – Red Universitaria Española de Historia Ambiental) will held its biennial meeting, entitled Common Territories: Tools vs the Capitalocene, on November 8-9, 2018 in Granada, Spain. The English version of the programme is below, for Spanish please see here.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced