David Moon, York University, and Beatrice Penati, Nazarbayev University, are seeking applications from Early-Career Scholars in the UK and Kazakhstan to participate in a workshop, funded by the British Council Researcher Links scheme, on Kazakhstan’s Environmental Challenges in a Eurasian and Global Perspective. The workshop will take places at Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan on 3-6 January 2015
The deadline for applications is 31 October 2014.
The call is open to scholars who were awarded their Ph.D.s in the last 10 years and who are based at institutions of higher education or research in the UK or Kazakhstan.
For further details and the application procedure please see the full call for applications below:
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions