David Moon, York University, and Beatrice Penati, Nazarbayev University, are seeking applications from Early-Career Scholars in the UK and Kazakhstan to participate in a workshop, funded by the British Council Researcher Links scheme, on Kazakhstan’s Environmental Challenges in a Eurasian and Global Perspective. The workshop will take places at Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan on 3-6 January 2015
The deadline for applications is 31 October 2014.
The call is open to scholars who were awarded their Ph.D.s in the last 10 years and who are based at institutions of higher education or research in the UK or Kazakhstan.
For further details and the application procedure please see the full call for applications below:
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala