The Department of Environmental Studies, Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University, Brno in cooperation with the Institute of Contemporary History (USD) of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic and the Graduate School for East and Southeast European Studies at LMU Munich, with support of the European Society for Environmental History, are organising a workshop titled “Why Is There So Little Green in Czech and Slovak History? A Workshop and Poster Session on the Horizons of Multi- and Interdisciplinary Cooperation in Environmental History”.
The workshop, which will be held mainly in Czech and Slovak, will take place on March 28, 2014 at the Faculty of Social Studies of Masaryk University in Brno. See below for further details or download the full flyer here.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced