The ESEH awards two publication prizes every two years:
> the Turku Book Award in the amount of 3000 Euros (jointly awarded by the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society, Munich and the ESEH);
> the ESEH Article Prize in the amount of 500 Euros for the best article in environmental history.
Both prizes are awarded at the biennial meetings of the European Society for Environmental History.
On the same occasion the society awards a Best Poster Prize.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala