Remember to pay your yearly fees!
The easiest way to pay is PayPal (see the form below) or, especially within the Euro currency zone, by international bank transfer to:
ESEH (Europ. Soc. Environmental History)
IBAN: DE14 4401 0046 0492 315 466; SWIFT/BIC-Code: PBNKDEFF
Bank address: Postbank Dortmund, Hiltropwall 4, D-44137 Dortmund, Germany
To update your membership details (address change etc.), make a donation, or have further details please email the Treasurer: email@example.com.
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States