ESEH welcomes as its members all practitioners of European environmental history (including students).
Membership of ESEH will enable you to receive all information and services provided by the society.
Read more about the benefits of membership in the ESEH in our information leaflet.
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023
- Travel Grants for ESEH Bern Conference – 2023
- Call for Applications: ESEH 2023 Summer Schools (17-20 August 2023)