The benefits of membership include the following:
- Free electronic access to the journal Environment and History for the current year
- Free electronic access to all ESEH Notepads included in Environment & History
- Radically reduced rate for the subscription to the hardcopy of Environment and History
- Subscription to the ESEH Presidential Newsletter
- Discount for the registration at ESEH’s biennial conference
- Opportunity to write and publish entries for the Arcadia Project
- Opportunity for graduate students to apply for participation in ESEH summer schools
You may access the online application form from the Become a member page.
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions