Would you like to join us as a member of ESEH?
You can become a member simply by completing the online application form and paying your fees with one of the options offered at the end of the process. Once completed the form and payment, contact the treasurer (email@example.com) and your regional representative and get involved!
You can choose from the following membership options:
- Full membership (earning more than 1000 euro/month): 25 Euro per year
- Reduced membership (earning less than 1000 euro/month): 10 Euro per year
Membership fees may be paid for one year or for two years at a time. Fees paid after September will be credited for the following year.
There is also the option to become a life member with a one-off payment of 500 Euro.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments