The ESEH aims to offer to its members and the users of the website a growing number of information resources.
At the moment you may peruse the joint ESEH/Rachel Carson Center project Arcadia: Online Explorations in European Environmental History, read our notepad newsletter, obtain more information about the journal Environment & History or the book series published by Berghahn, visit the website of the H-Environment mailing list, or explore a number of electronic resources relevant to environmental historical scholarship.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)