The ESEH aims to offer to its members and the users of the website a growing number of information resources.
At the moment you may peruse the joint ESEH/Rachel Carson Center project Arcadia: Online Explorations in European Environmental History, read our notepad newsletter, obtain more information about the journal Environment & History or the book series published by Berghahn, visit the website of the H-Environment mailing list, or explore a number of electronic resources relevant to environmental historical scholarship.
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023
- Travel Grants for ESEH Bern Conference – 2023
- Call for Applications: ESEH 2023 Summer Schools (17-20 August 2023)