Environmental Humanities Book Chat is a joint project by the European Association for the Study of Literature, Culture & Environment (EASLCE) and ESEH.
The EH Book Chat brings together one scholar with a background in literary criticism and another who studies environmental history to discuss a book with wide relevance to both fields. We hope this joint effort will spur interdisciplinary cooperation between scholars working on environmental humanities topics in Europe and elsewhere.
The EH Book Chat is available as a semi-annual podcast video series.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments