The European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) awards every two years, in occasion of its biennial conference, the St Andrews Article Prize in European Environmental History, heir to the previous Best Article prize and the Publication prize. The prize is intended to identify and encourage innovative and well written research in the field of environmental history of Europe. Applications are welcomed from senior and junior scholars from all countries, even though some preference may be given to junior scholars from Europe.
The ESEH publication prize is intended for an article on any subject in European environmental history and in any European languages. The winner will receive a money prize worth of Euro 500,00 as well as travel grant (if needed) to attend the relevant ESEH Conference.
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions