The European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) awards every two years, in occasion of its biennial conference, the St Andrews Article Prize in European Environmental History, heir to the previous Best Article prize and the Publication prize. The prize is intended to identify and encourage innovative and well written research in the field of environmental history of Europe. Applications are welcomed from senior and junior scholars from all countries, even though some preference may be given to junior scholars from Europe.
The ESEH publication prize is intended for an article on any subject in European environmental history and in any European languages. The winner will receive a money prize worth of Euro 500,00 as well as travel grant (if needed) to attend the relevant ESEH Conference.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced