The European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) awards every two years, in occasion of its biennial conference, the St Andrews Article Prize in European Environmental History, heir to the previous Best Article prize and the Publication prize. The prize is intended to identify and encourage innovative and well written research in the field of environmental history of Europe. Applications are welcomed from senior and junior scholars from all countries, even though some preference may be given to junior scholars from Europe.
The ESEH publication prize is intended for an article on any subject in European environmental history and in any European languages. The winner will receive a money prize worth of Euro 500,00 as well as travel grant (if needed) to attend the relevant ESEH Conference.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments