ESEH co-organizes PhD Summer Schools in Environmental History every year. The Schools bring together students from across Europe in various disciplines to both share their own work and hear experienced scholars talk about their environmental history research.
Interested in organizing a ESEH Summer School or getting support for your Summer School by ESEH?
You may find further information on our Benefits & Requirements page.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala