The KTH Environmental Humanities Lab, Stockholm, will host on 14-16 December 2016 a workshop dedicated to the history and legacy of the UN Conference on the Human Environment held in Stockholm, June 1972.
The deadline for the submission of proposals is 14 December 2015. Further details are available below or may be downloaded here.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021