RUCHE, the French Network of Environmental Historians, organizes an international conference, that will take place at Bordeaux-Montaigne University on 8-10 September 2016, titled “Mobilising and Using Energy, from Antiquity to the Present Time.”
The deadline for proposals is 15 October 2015
Further details are available in the full call for papers.
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions