The Université de Lorraine in Metz (France) and the Universität des Saarlandes in Saarbrücken (Germany) are organizing a workshop for junior researchers, dedicated to the study of the placement of environmentalism on the right/left political spectrum in Germany and France since the 1970s.
The joint workshop will take place in autumn 2015 and the deadline for applications is 15 November 2014.
You will find further details for the workshop (in French and in German) in the full CfP below.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced