The Université de Lorraine in Metz (France) and the Universität des Saarlandes in Saarbrücken (Germany) are organizing a workshop for junior researchers, dedicated to the study of the placement of environmentalism on the right/left political spectrum in Germany and France since the 1970s.
The joint workshop will take place in autumn 2015 and the deadline for applications is 15 November 2014.
You will find further details for the workshop (in French and in German) in the full CfP below.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala