The Université de Lorraine in Metz (France) and the Universität des Saarlandes in Saarbrücken (Germany) are organizing a workshop for junior researchers, dedicated to the study of the placement of environmentalism on the right/left political spectrum in Germany and France since the 1970s.
The joint workshop will take place in autumn 2015 and the deadline for applications is 15 November 2014.
You will find further details for the workshop (in French and in German) in the full CfP below.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021