The Université de Lorraine in Metz (France) and the Universität des Saarlandes in Saarbrücken (Germany) are organizing a workshop for junior researchers, dedicated to the study of the placement of environmentalism on the right/left political spectrum in Germany and France since the 1970s.
The joint workshop will take place in autumn 2015 and the deadline for applications is 15 November 2014.
You will find further details for the workshop (in French and in German) in the full CfP below.
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions