The deadline for the ESEH 2015 Summer School Cities and Mountains. Environmental and Health Risks : A Socio-Historical Perspective (Lyon, Yenne, and Grenoble) has been postponed to 26 April 2015.
For further details on the summer school please see the call for applications.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala