The Institutes of History at Tallinn and Tartu University and the Estonian Centre for Environmental History (KAJAK), in cooperation with the Rachel Carson Center, Munich (RCC), and the support of the ESEH is organizing a conference titled Bellies, Bodies, ”Policey”. Embodied Environments Between Catastrophes and Control. The conference will be held in Tallinn and Tartu from 10 to 12 September 2014.
Please find the conference programme below:
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala