The Institutes of History at Tallinn and Tartu University and the Estonian Centre for Environmental History (KAJAK), in cooperation with the Rachel Carson Center, Munich (RCC), and the support of the ESEH is organizing a conference titled Bellies, Bodies, ”Policey”. Embodied Environments Between Catastrophes and Control. The conference will be held in Tallinn and Tartu from 10 to 12 September 2014.
Please find the conference programme below:
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021