The Institutes of History at Tallinn and Tartu University and the Estonian Centre for Environmental History (KAJAK), in cooperation with the Rachel Carson Center, Munich (RCC), and the support of the ESEH is organizing a conference titled Bellies, Bodies, ”Policey”. Embodied Environments Between Catastrophes and Control. The conference will be held in Tallinn and Tartu from 10 to 12 September 2014.
Please find the conference programme below:
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced