The Publication prize in 2005 was awarded to Andrew and Alison Johnson for their service to the environmental History Community. Andrew and Alison own White Horse Press which publishes Environment and History, a journal solely devoted to environmental history. In addition the White Horse Press has published a series of environmental history related books. And last but not least, Andrew and Alison have allowed ESEH to publish its quarterly newsletter, Notepad, in Environment and History. It is for all these efforts to publish environmental history that the Publication Prize Committee felt that Alison and Andrew Johnson deserved the honour of the ESEH Publication prize 2005.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)