The Publication prize in 2005 was awarded to Andrew and Alison Johnson for their service to the environmental History Community. Andrew and Alison own White Horse Press which publishes Environment and History, a journal solely devoted to environmental history. In addition the White Horse Press has published a series of environmental history related books. And last but not least, Andrew and Alison have allowed ESEH to publish its quarterly newsletter, Notepad, in Environment and History. It is for all these efforts to publish environmental history that the Publication Prize Committee felt that Alison and Andrew Johnson deserved the honour of the ESEH Publication prize 2005.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021