The Publication prize in 2005 was awarded to Andrew and Alison Johnson for their service to the environmental History Community. Andrew and Alison own White Horse Press which publishes Environment and History, a journal solely devoted to environmental history. In addition the White Horse Press has published a series of environmental history related books. And last but not least, Andrew and Alison have allowed ESEH to publish its quarterly newsletter, Notepad, in Environment and History. It is for all these efforts to publish environmental history that the Publication Prize Committee felt that Alison and Andrew Johnson deserved the honour of the ESEH Publication prize 2005.
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023
- Travel Grants for ESEH Bern Conference – 2023
- Call for Applications: ESEH 2023 Summer Schools (17-20 August 2023)