The 2011 ESEH Best Article Prize was awarded to Richard Hölzl (University of Göttingen) for his article ‘Historicizing Sustainability. German scientific forestry in the 18th and 19th centuries,’ in: Science as Culture 19 (2010) 4: 431-460.
The ESEH Best Article Prize committee consisted of Stefania Gallini (Universidad Nacional de Colombia), Eva Jakobsson (University of Stavanger) and Tomasz Samojlik (Polish Academy of Sciences).
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala