The 2011 ESEH Best Article Prize was awarded to Richard Hölzl (University of Göttingen) for his article ‘Historicizing Sustainability. German scientific forestry in the 18th and 19th centuries,’ in: Science as Culture 19 (2010) 4: 431-460.
The ESEH Best Article Prize committee consisted of Stefania Gallini (Universidad Nacional de Colombia), Eva Jakobsson (University of Stavanger) and Tomasz Samojlik (Polish Academy of Sciences).
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021