The Working Group for Czech and Slovak Environmental History in cooperation with the Faculty of Science at Charles University in Prague and the Institute for Contemporary History of the Czech Academy of Sciences and with the support of European Society for Environmental History are pleased to announce a four-day graduate summer school in environmental history.
The summer school is dedicated to the theme of the The Undesirable: How Parasites, Diseases, and Pests Shape Our Environments and will take place in Prague in late August 2016.
Further details are available in the full call below. Application deadline is 20 May 2016.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)