University of Tyumen «Research Centre «Human, Environment & Technology», Russia invites applications for research positions in the fields of Ecology, Environmental history, and Environmental policy. We are looking for an individual who is promising scholar in ecology or environmental policy. A candidate is expected to have excellent publication list as well as a strong motivation to be a part of research team of the Centre.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Doctoral degree/PhD in Ecology or Environmental policy (Russian equivalent – kandidat nauk – is also considered);
- The publications in peer-reviewed academic journals (Scopus/ WoS);
- Experience in designing and participating in collective research projects, as well as the readiness to lead research groups (preparing the grant applications);
- The teaching experience at the University or College;
- To participate in an expertise activity;
- Participation in organization of the events and schools for students.
- The competitive salary (subjected to a 13% flat income tax);
- A position at young, fast-growing and international research university in Russia;
- The reasonable teaching load (one or two electives per academic year);
- The comprehensive scholar environment and lively academic life in campus at University of Tyumen.
A CV and research statement should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States