The Berlin-Brandenburg Colloquium on Environmental History – organised by Astrid M. Kirchhof and Jan-Henrik Meyer since 2012 – provides a forum for local and international researchers to meet in an informal setting and discuss up-to-date research in environmental history. The summer semester schedule is now available.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021