The Berlin-Brandenburg Colloquium on Environmental History – organised by Astrid M. Kirchhof and Jan-Henrik Meyer since 2012 – provides a forum for local and international researchers to meet in an informal setting and discuss up-to-date research in environmental history. The summer semester schedule is now available.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala